Home bar's are the best place to relax back after a hectic day with your family, friends or alone. Having a home bar can make you love your home more than anything. Bar at home can also make it an exact awesome place to have fun with your friends and have a nice party time whenever you plan for. So for a fun .. relaxing place.. you need to have good designing tips ..isn't it..! So here are some designing tips to design a "home bar".
- Choose your location.
- Choose the material for furnishing and furniture/counters etc.
- Choose a bar design/ draft a bar design.
- Bar tone, theme or color scheme.
- Bar stools and seating.
- Bar storage area.
- Liven up your bar are with effective illumination.
- There are different locations where you can place your bar. Some people place it in the kitchen, basement, beside living room, etc. depending upon the size and planning of your residence.
- Draft a design for your home plan with proper utilization of size of the given area. Look at your space and determine the size of your bar and the kind of design that suits it. Make sure ..your bar is not over crowded or under used in space proportion.
- You need to choose what suits your space. You can have a portable bar that can be moved to different locations and be put away when it is not used. You can have a wet bar where you can have a sink in it. You may have a full back bar to store bottles and others which has a more professional look. Wall shelves can be paired with this. If you want to store bottle and cans of beer, you would also need refrigeration or you may want to have built-in ice machines.
- You can have a classic wooden bar if you want. You may also
use tiles or stone for the counter-top. Choose the colors that will make your
bar look inviting and would look right in your room. You should consider the
tone in the area if it has a uniform tone or contrasting colors. You can also
have a sleek look for your counter.
- Bar stool seating should be decided according to bar design and theme. It can be a plain bar stool, one with a back, a high stool design or a fancy stool. Make sure that the spaces between each stool are 28 inches to allow comfortable seating and movement.
- You would need a space for storing your beers and wine. Have that inside your bars. You can also place wall shelves for your wines. If you want to have a refrigerator, you can place one, too. Determine your needed storage space so that you can make one that is enough for everything.
- To enliven your bar, add some dramatic lighting using pin lights. You can have recessed lighting's, too. Decorate it with accessories like a lighted bar sign if you want. Or you can place anything that would show your personality. Hanging glass racks can add beauty to your home bar. You can add some framed wall pictures and other decorations. Dramatic light effect is a key for an awesome bar counter design. It accomplishes your design idea's and work.
You’ll really love it when you have your own home bar. It will certainly give a different brush of joy and excitement inside your home. These days, bars are simpler especially due to the modern minimalist trends. Most of the time, they are incorporated in the kitchen or dining area. But no matter how simple they are, they can still give you the kind of enjoyment you are looking for.