Vastu Tips for Bedroom: Bedroom direction according to the Vastu Shastra for different age group, different kind of people, different rooms etc. is always helpful to bring positive energy, happiness and smiles in your life.
- A bedroom in the North : This is the ideal direction for young couples and also for storing valuables, important papers, cash, jewelry etc.
- A bedroom in the North East : This direction should not have any bedroom since it is the sacred space of the house.
- A bedroom in the East : The direction is ideal for unmarried children.
- A bedroom in the South East : The direction is not recommended for having bedroom since it is the quadrant of fire and imparts a hot temperament to those occupying it. It also leads to constant quarrels between couples and incurs excessive expenditure. Children staying in this direction do not take interest in their studies and finds it difficult to get a sound sleep.
- A bedroom in the South or South West : The direction is ideal for having master bedroom and should be occupied by the head of the family. It should be larger than the other rooms. In case of a multi storeyed building, this room should always be on the top floor.
- A bedroom in the West : The direction is ideal for students. However, it increases the probability of birth of a larger number of girls in the family.
- A bedroom in the North West : The location is the best for newlywed couples.
For few people direction might be just names as north east south west.. but if these directions being used properly in your spaces .. can bring lots of prosperity and unending happiness to your life. :)