Bedroom or the master bedroom needs to be treated in a very special and caring manner. All the architectural details, civil work needs to get proper and personal attention. Window sills are one of them which should be treated in a very personal and loving manner to make your bedroom look more alluring, impressive and stunning. Here's 7 fab ways to make your window sill look and feel wow and amazing forever.
- Design up the window sill with lights and accessories to make it look glowing, used in an aesthetic manner. If you don't have broad window one can transform it into an attractive and sexy accessory world.
- Enough space at window sill should be landed up with some small storage ideas with a reading place or comforting zone. Enjoy your window side mornings and evening simply by stuffing it with some cushions, mattress and store up few books,accessories etc.
- Sweet little comfort zone can be created with some minimum space of window sill. Use the width of window sill to get the space work and look amazing with cozy feel and personal touch.
- Transform into a mini office/ work center and also do enjoy the freshness and love of nature while working. It is always impossible to create a separate working zone in your master bedroom, one can use the window sill for the purpose in a stylish and personal manner.
- Personal space for two is one of the best way to use up the Bay window sill area. Get cozy, personal and loving with such a setting and romantic aura.
- Behind the bed window sill can be used up to put in some interior greenery to make your room look fresh, amazing and seasonal ready. Installation of seasonal interior plants and flowers will uplift the romantic aura of your room with its loving fragrances and class.
- Finally a serious sit out space for you and your friends. Yes take off the curtains and let the sunshine kiss your day and let the stars glow your evenings with their natural beauty and appearance. Make your friends more comfortable with some secret, cozy and personal sit out space with such settings.
More the architectural and civil elements in the room, more you get a chance to design it up in a better and personal manner. Every wall, stone, niche, etc. is a blessing .. use it well to make and feel your interiors better and best.