With the retail shopping, brand showrooms, upcoming malls, etc. fashion boutiques are making good place in the town. They have their unique attraction, collection and impression to pull the clients in. Although they sound to be a normal shop but they have their own requirements, design concepts and they have to play with different idea to present and exhibit their collection of cloths, accessories, bags, etc. Giving any of the boutique a unique, different and seductive design you need to play with a clever, charming and soft mood. Here are few tips which might help you to fabricate one of the best boutiques in the town..!!
- Design of any particular boutique depends upon the type of boutique it is. It may deal with only male cloths and accessories, it may deal with all the feminine products, accessories, or it might even comprise of kids collection. Respective collection of particular boutique comes with the conclusion of design styling, theme and decor ideas to be implemented.
- As we all know boutique is a very different, attractive concept of selling out the collection hence it is important to give it a unique and impressive design which suits the quality, design and structure of their collection. No need for big racks, cabinets, sales counters etc. Instead of the regular shop requirements it is important to give an open space to exhibit their collection. Give them a proper view of the collection with some open racks, hanging space for the cloths, niches for accessories. Let the client feel home and comfortable while choosing the best one for him or her.
- Few seating like sofa, couch, some of the stylish stools, center table etc. should be accommodated to comfort your client while shopping. Remember shopping is fun but on the other hand it is quite tiring and hectic. So the ambiance and comfort of the boutique should be a prime target to fulfill.
- Impressive light effects, good lighting, ample of lighting to eliminate unwanted shadows, is important. Do not just avoid lighting part of the boutique design. It is one of the most important element which plays with the mind of client and shop's sell. Ample of lighting with good decorative and accent light brings out the charm of the boutique giving it a new, fresh and charming look forever.
- Wall colors play a vital role in over all design part and decoration. Go with sober and soft colors like pink, light yellow, light red, light green if designing for a feminine boutique and you opt for pure white, shades of cream, tints of blue, etc. mixing them well with the textured wall or any other wall treatment to give a pleasant surprise to your clients.
- Placement of dummies, a big huge table is advisable to show off the collection with a comfortable and easy manner. Remember few dummies are advisable, avoid over collection of dummies. It may ruin up with the design styling, design theme and might even sound imposing.
- Keep the floor design as simple as possible. Let the ceiling design get well connected to the over all designing of the boutique or the design theme. No need to overload designs at the ceiling area or floor area. Keep good space to walk. Let your boutique sound spacious, well designed and decent with sophisticated and elegant designing and placement of racks, table, furniture, etc.