Few tips for a healthy Indoor planting :
- Before you plant an indoor plant kindly acquire all the required knowledge about it for its better and healthy survival at your place.
- Do not place them at a messy area of your interior's.
- Try to plant colorful indoor plants for a better view and decor's.
- Maintain rules to be followed to avoid insect or any kind of bacterial problems.
- Avoid indoor planting if pets at home.
Green Walls are ideal to bring life to:
- Commercial buildings and office areas
- Public and municipal parks and buildings
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Retail stores
- Eco-Friendly buildings
- Stairs , beside sofa , main entrance door , balcony , gallery etc are the best place to keep them.
- Try to avoid them from direct sun light.
- Your plants need water, light and warmth to survive. So when you're off on holiday, don't forget about your green friends. Make sure that someone else knows to keep the blinds open and the thermostat up.
Plants reduces stress. They bring a peace of mind to your stressful and hectic schedules.As well as..they add a green ..peaceful and loving flavor to interior's.They reduce noise and are useful as barriers to separate walkways etc.
Remember...if plants are taking care of your interior's .. kindly you too take good good care of them. They charm and beautify your interior's in a magical manner. They are blessings to be kept inside. :) They always brings a smile.. add an atmosphere of peace of love to your interior's. Go greeeeeeeeeeen and live peacefulllll :)