- Avoid using bright and vibrant kind of decors at stairs. They may cause accidents.
- Avoid using material that can twist or slip your feet. (slippery material's)
- Do not exceed riser more than 8".
- Give enough space to thread to accommodate the full steps of individuals.
- Avoid using glass as stairs materials. It creates an illusion which may result to accidents. (for kids and oldies).
- Proper stair railing is must for a safe and secure staircase. (it acts like a guard & support for children and oldies)
- Making of spiral stairs is completion if you are lacking with space.
Always remember.... properly designed staircase...with proper safety measures is always important. Design does matter but safety matter's the most. Proper use of space can also covert stair space into small stores ... or nishes .. :)