Physiological implication of colors : Colors effects us physiologically as they surround us. We relate some of the colors with feelings like happiness , joy , fear , romance , depression etc. Every color has its own positive and negative impact on person's mind. For example : Red is considered to be the most romantic color but on the other hand it is symbol of anger as well. Black is color of sophistication but on the other hand its symbol of being mysterious and has a fear factor. So choose a color scheme keeping in mind the effect of the colors and the purpose of the space as well as person who would use the space.
Always remember ... Avoid dark colors inside rooms. If you want to highlight a wall .. you can use any dark color at the back facing wall and rest three walls with light colors. Light colors makes small place look bigger, where as dark colors have a negative impact if used inside rooms. Maximum three color scheme should be used for the best results. Larger area's should be covered by bright colors. These things may help you to choose appropriate color scheme for your rooms:
- Color is an obvious way to convey personal style.
- Colors can energize and enliven a room wile others can drain the life out of it.
- Colors done well can yield a truly singular space .
- Colors also affects a room's visual proportion. It effects directly or in-directly collaboration of furniture & styling.
- Color and light have a close relationship. While choosing color keep in mind the kind of lighting your room has.
So, these few things taken into consideration can help you choosing upon the appropriate color for your interior's.
Texture : Textures is the quality of an object which we sense through touch. It exists as literal surface we can feel but also as a surface we can see and imagine the sensation might have if we felt it.
Bristly , rough , hard this is what we usually think of as texture or texture painting. But trust me textures can also be smooth , soft , warm , cool & royal.Few useful points that will help u select the appropriate texture for your walls ..
To get the feel of best textured walls you can choose upon "Asian-paints - Royal touch" textures.
- Texture is extricable linked to color & light. Because some surfaces reflect more light than others, the same color completely looks different on a flat or a rough surface.
- Soft textures translate into luxury & relaxation.
- Rich texture lend to a formal feeling.
- Textures are best way to highlight a wall or a nish.
- Combination of good texture with appropriate colors translate rooms into designing beauty with the perfect visual impact of furniture & other things.
Making texture at home is quite easy and a fast process You can try with simple things which you can get from your home itself.. like comb , cotton , sponge , threads, etc.In this manner you can repaint your old walls and give them a new and trendy look. Its always not possible to repaint all the walls of your residence, office , shop etc. but such texture techniques can bring on a big difference to your walls and room. But beware of the present furniture styling , other wall colors etc. It can create a magic as well as if not chosen appropriately can ruin the present design as well.
Even there is not need to cover full wall with textures , you can use texture effect partly, causally just print the texture here and there on the wall.. it will bring up the amazing new look. Organized designing is effective but at times ... casual designing brings the required change. :)
Hmm.. this was some details about coloring and texture. Hope they help upcoming designer as well as home makers who are always looking out for the new ways to bring small changes in their present residence for a fresh and new feel. :)
Closing up for the time being..will come up again with new idea's , design theories , etc.
Convey your views & mails to my mailbox.. its .. email@example.com and you know my face-book link as well....rite..
Chalo ......c u soon.... in-between take good good care ....wil b back soon with more theories on Interior Designing.